Skip to main content

Drawing collection

Here are a couple of more drawings over the years, some in the last couple of months, all of which make me think more about what do draw next. What new and interesting things I can make or improve upon.


The mermaid was a request from online who liked mermaids. I just wanted to change her look.

This was taken from a sticker, what really got my attention was the dove, I just wanted to make sure it came out as perfect as I could make it.

I never really thought one could really be alone, but I know some people believe this to be true sometimes. I believe this shows that we always have someone nearby.
This drawing was taken from a picture I saw online one day. As much as I like to draw nature, water is one that attracts me a lot.
As with the boat, I drew the dolphins from a picture, but I decided to add the sunset and the jumping dolphin in the background. This was a gift for a very special friend.
This butterfly picture was given to me by my aunt. She had seen it in a magazine and thought about me. She knew I would be very interested in drawing it, which I did. As with most of my drawings I always like to add things to them, like the flowers underneath.

The flower was taken from a sticker I bought one day. I just had to make it stand out, so I placed it on a cross.

I actually used my hands to make this drawing. All I could think about was how time never stops. You do with it wath you wish, but it could easily slip away, thus it makes my hands look like a sand clock, sort of.

What better way to show the admiration for the moon. If only I was a wolf so I too can howl at the moon.

From another sticker in my collection. As allways I had to change it by making the outline all around the heart and including the dark shadows in the back. As I say, life is sacred.

This was a request from another friend, sure she wanted an angel, but something that she could get as a tattoo. I just could not keep myself from going further. I had to set my angel free.
This was also a gift for my sister in law, she kept on insiting that I draw a picture of my nephew, so I decided to draw the both. From a picture taken at Chuck-E-Cheese.

I love to draw for other people, that is one way to get ideas, so to show how much I love to draw. I told an online friend to send me a picture, and since she also loves art I took my time.

This drawing came from a small sculpture my parents had bought. I thought it would make a great drawing. I decided to change the medium, on my computer, so this was the final result.

This one I came up with, sure I had seen some of these flowers before so that helped. But I also wanted to see what else I could do with it.

Another work of mine, I was interested in drawing a room I sure would like to have one day. To make things interesting I decided to add one of my earlier drawings as a framed picture on the wall, just above the flowers.



This was a self taken picture, that I worked on photoshop, I wanted to make myself look like I was on fire, it sure looks very different.

This one was actually something I worked on photoshop too. The crazy thing was it took me some time to stack small watch batteries in the form of the letters, yeah stacked batteries.

The outline for the flower was also made from watch batteries, but I had to use photoshop to do the rest. As I titled it before, A rose for every girl.

I have some more drawings, but I just havent had the time to put them online, that and the fact that I have to get a new camera, since my old one is broken. Thank you for taking the time to view my art and leaving your comments.

Comments

Bella Sinclair said…
You have an amazing collection of illustrations! The level of detail is wonderful. I can actually feel the care and time you've devoted to each illustration. I think my favorite is the 'Alone' drawing of the boy and the tree. Truly beautiful!
Curious Art said…
Wow, you sure pack a lot into a post! I'm particularly fond of your dream room...

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

From the animated movie Cars, this drawing was for my nephew, he loves the movie. I drew this a while back, but never really decided to post it, until now. Hope you enjoy.
I have somewhat forgotten about my blog. With work, family, and some personal and health problems I am finally coming back into my work through the grace of God, I have a renew sense to share my gift with the world. To try and help others and she light on the troubles of the people and our planet in general. I am sharing some of my pen drawings that I have finished over the past years, hope you enjoy my art, have a safe and wonderful day. Heart With Wings Beach Paradise Between The Lines (Faces)                                                   The World Today UFO (Unknown Friendly Observer) I enjoy Sci-Fi Live Let Live