Skip to main content

Flower Pot


One thing I love to draw is nature. My parents love to have plants outside, especially those hanging on the front porch, so I decided to draw one from my head, not based on the ones they had. I just have to take better pictures so I dont get any extra shadows.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lovely sense of pattern! I see you're a fan oF System of a Down - me too! Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments! :)

Popular posts from this blog

From the animated movie Cars, this drawing was for my nephew, he loves the movie. I drew this a while back, but never really decided to post it, until now. Hope you enjoy.

IF - Foggy

Rising from the fog, this was the only flower the butterfly could find. A swell place to get some rest. I had previously posted it under my drawing collection, have fun with the new topic.
This panther was drawn from a request by an art friend, a woman whom I met at an art gallery. Her daughter had a panther tattoo on her back, she had passed away, an asked me to draw one, after looking through some of my work. Several things need improvement.