Skip to main content

Quiosk


This drawing came from a park, they had a quiosk along the side of the kids playgroung. I decided to make my own design and add a shadow from the moon. Back then I did not try to fill the entire page as I do now. There is still more I have to learn and practice, that is since I havent really taken any art classes, since high school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the animated movie Cars, this drawing was for my nephew, he loves the movie. I drew this a while back, but never really decided to post it, until now. Hope you enjoy.
This panther was drawn from a request by an art friend, a woman whom I met at an art gallery. Her daughter had a panther tattoo on her back, she had passed away, an asked me to draw one, after looking through some of my work. Several things need improvement.

IF - Foggy

Rising from the fog, this was the only flower the butterfly could find. A swell place to get some rest. I had previously posted it under my drawing collection, have fun with the new topic.